Finance and Banking
Reduce overhead and gain the efficiency needed to invest in initiatives that will drive revenues and enhance the customer experience
Faced with increasing competition, banking and financial services organizations must move quickly to meet new customer, employee and industry demands while addressing complex regulatory mandates and heightened security threats.
- To attract and retain customers, they must provide new and more innovative ways to interact with financial services, from online banking and mobile apps, to contact centers, to a more modern in-branch experience.
- Anytime access to resources and flexible work options are critical for attracting and engaging the most skilled staff.
- As markets evolve and emerge, they need the agility to grow, shift markets, outsource, acquire and divest rapidly, with continuous innovation to stay at the leading edge of global competition.
Behind all these initiatives are the systems and infrastructure powered by Structured. With strengths in every discipline across the entire portfolio of financial IT—including storage area networking, compliance, security, disaster recovery planning and more—Structured is your partner in building true enterprise grade IT environments.
Structured has partnered with industry leaders to provide infrastructure that allows financial organizations to foster innovation, while building operational agility to adapt with demands.
- Network design and implementation for data center infrastructure, mobility and wireless
- Application delivery for financial applications such as virtualized desktops, application virtualization and mobility
- Data management for business continuity, storage and computing solutions
- Unified communications and collaboration with IP PBX and video conferencing, Microsoft Exchange and instant messaging
- Information security services and application-aware threat management to protect from network intrusion
Integration and professional services, purpose-built for branch and campus infrastructure. From individual projects to full outsourcing.
- Assessments and policy development
- IT design and deployment
- Managed IT and Infrastructure
- Disaster recovery and business continuity testing
Confront modern security threats and mitigate your risk without sacrificing potential. A Structured network security assessment provides a comprehensive analysis of traditional and new-age threats that target your infrastructure.
Wireless & Mobility Planning
Speed the deployment of mobility services and ensure the functionality of critical applications. A wireless project plan reviews the readiness of your current wireless LAN infrastructure allowing for smooth integration while avoiding costly delays.