Develop smarter public sector capabilities and transform your civic operations for the new era
Public Sector organizations are on the edge of a new era. One where new technologies and access to information are allowing increased effectiveness of civic services, systems and operations.
Where there were once challenges amid budget restraints and policy restrictions, civic leaders now see transformative possibilities among a bevy of new technology solutions:
- Deeper insights and analytics information from Big Data tools
- Cloud for collaboration, infinite scale and flexibility among disparate agencies
- Mobility solutions to address the needs of a remote workforce and toolsets
- Social platforms and technologies for better engagement with citizens.
These innovations are transformational in the industry and leading to a brave future of improved reliability, efficiency and return on the assets. But, in all this upside comes with tremendous challenges.
Benefit from Structured’s perspective and bridge this gap.
Partner with Structured to properly assess your needs and implement proven strategies for successful public governance. By leveraging new models, innovative capabilities and the wealth of data available, Structured will help your organization create a robust and efficient public infrastructure, ensure safety and security, support the needs of individuals, and as a result – build stronger communities.
Robust, best-in-breed solutions help you make the most of your existing investments and handle the demands of an evolving education landscape.
- Critical Infrastructure Security – segment the network to cloak your assets including ICS/SCADA/DCS and other high value networks and assets
- Network design and implementation for data center infrastructure, mobility and wireless
- Data management for business continuity, storage and computing solutions
- Cloud readiness assessment and planning to ensure you’re application is ready for move.
- Unified communications and collaboration with IP PBX and video conferencing, Microsoft Exchange and instant messaging
- Information security services and application-aware threat management to protect from network intrusion
Structured maintains strong regional purchasing contact membership, including:
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO)
- King County Directors’ Association (KCDA)
Specialty focused services:
Integration and professional services, purpose-built for Energy and Utility infrastructure. From individual projects to full outsourcing.
- Assessments and policy development
- IT design and deployment
- Managed IT and Infrastructure
- Disaster recovery and business continuity testing
Confront modern security threats and mitigate your risk without sacrificing potential. A Structured network security assessment provides a comprehensive analysis of traditional and new-age threats that target your infrastructure.
Wireless & Mobility Planning
Speed the deployment of mobility services and ensure the functionality of critical applications. A wireless project plan reviews the readiness of your current wireless LAN infrastructure allowing for smooth integration while avoiding costly delays.