Your hybrid cloud strategy requires answers, but are you asking the right questions?
The one-day, no-cost Structured and NetApp® Cloud Enablement Workshop accelerates your cloud transition by providing a hybrid cloud architecture plan that asks the right questions:
• Which cloud delivery models best address my business needs?
• Which applications should move to the cloud?
• What hardware, software, and networking components are required?
• How does the implementation process work?
• How much will it cost to deploy the hybrid cloud solution?
The Cloud Enablement Workshop results in five key deliverables:
√ Cloud map. Identifies viable cloud options.
√ Workload affinity map. Prioritizes workloads to move to the cloud.
√ Transformation plan. Provides a list of proposed projects and the tasks and processes required for implementation.
√ Budgetary framework. Offers cost models for hardware, software, and cloud services.
√ Milestone chart. Develops a schedule for project delivery.