Managed Cloud Backup
An end-to-end solution that is purpose-built to leverage virtualized environments, has built-in mobility support with scale, meets security standards and aligns the value of data with the costs of protecting it.
In the face of rapid information growth and disruptive outages, you need to ensure your mission-critical data is protected. Structured Managed Cloud Backup keeps data secure and available at all times.
By offering public, private or hybrid cloud-based, on-site or off-site data backup services, we help you create and implement a plan to address your unique backup, retention, and retrieval needs. And Structured’s scalable, flexible solution can automatically handle changing data footprints, keep up with compliance requirements, and reduce your total cost of ownership.
How does Structured’s Managed Cloud Backup benefit my business?
To safeguard your critical data and reduce costly downtime, you need a trusted partner. Structured’s tools, technology, and expertise have made it a leader in business continuity and resilience. Along with the security-rich, reliable protection of Structured’s Cloud Managed Backup, you get:
- Flexible delivery choices: Structured offers flexible delivery choices including public, private, or hybrid clouds to fit your business needs – now including Structured Cloud options
- Scalable with your growing data: We work with you to create a scalable, cost-effective infrastructure that can reduce your capital expenses and you pay-as-you-use.
- Technological efficiencies: Structured Managed Cloud Backup includes advanced encryption and data deduplication, as well as automatic data backup
- Redundant infrastructure: With both on-site and off-site options for storage and restore services, customer data is protected in a redundant infrastructure managed by Structured
- Shorter recovery time and point objectives (RTO/RPO) ensuring data availability in the event a restore is needed regardless of where the data is stored