Lifecycle & Managed Services
Providing an economical extension of your IT team, allowing you to focus on innovation and development
Structured’s Lifecycle and Managed Services provide the manpower and expertise to ensure maximum uptime by proactively monitoring critical systems up to “24/7” to help prevent downtime.
- Asset Management – Insure that your assets are properly identified, documented and supported throughout their lifecycle
- Help Desk – Every hour, every day – remote support, remediation and monitoring services for your IT infrastructure
- Managed Infrastructure – A logical and economical extension of your IT team. Equipped with the tools, the expertise and the delivery framework to provide business-aligned and secure IT solutions.
- Monitoring & updates – Leverage proven experience, tools and methodology to reduce downtime through proactive problem resolution
- IT Operations-As-A-Service (OAAS) – An extension of your team that, enhancing your operational capabilities so you can focus on business priorities
This expertise is delivered through a suite of managed service options such as In-the-Cloud 24×7 monitoring and alerting, centralized DNS management, remote helpdesk and onsite support services, and monthly reports that document critical alerts and event resolutions.