Emergency Incident Response Services
Meeting you at the point of alert, create swift incident response capabilities for your cyber defense team.
Structured provides organizations with the computer forensics and incident response services that are needed into today’s high-risk environments. Our consultants use industry-leading technology, creative investigative techniques, and intelligence gathered during each investigation to improve our ability to identify the actions of the attacker, the scope of the breach, the data loss, and the steps required to remove the attacker’s access.
These offerings are appropriate for businesses of all sizes and are useful in many inter-company departments, ranging from legal to HR.
Structured’s approach to Emergency Incident Response
Even the most elaborate systems can be compromised, and once an organization has been breached a timely and effective response is essential for damage control. We focus on helping organizations recover from data security breaches while minimizing the impact of the event on the organization. The major activities we perform during an investigation include:
- Assessing the Situation
- Each investigation begins by gaining an understanding of the current computer security incident.
- Perform Enterprise Investigation
- Quickly search large, complex networks for evidence of attacker activity.
- Providing Management Direction
- Works closely with your management and internal/external legal counsel to provide detailed, structured, and frequent status reports that communicate findings.
- Developing Investigative Reporting
- Provide a detailed investigative report at the end of every engagement.
- Collecting Evidence
- Collect evidence with forensically sound procedures and document evidence.
- Performing Analysis
- Network forensic analysis across all platforms to reverse engineering and log analysis to determine the attack vector, establish a timeline of activity, and identify the extent of the compromise.
- Developing Remediation Plans
- Deliver a comprehensive remediation plan that both eliminates the attackers from the environment and implements new security controls to reduce the likelihood of a re-compromise.