Reveal the security risks you’ve been missing
Expose high-risk web applications being used in your organization. Discover your vulnerability to intrusion exploits.
Structured and Palo Alto Networks can show you exactly what your firewall has been missing with the Application Visibility and Risk Report (AVR).
Know your security posture. The AVR Report provides a business risk assessment based on the analysis of the application traffic traversing the network, taking into account the different types of applications, how they are being used and the relative security risk.
This complimentary service will show you:
- Top applications and high risk processes on your network
- Categorical breakdown of all applications
- Applications that can use HTTP to communicate
- Top URL categories being visited
- Top threats on the network: Vulnerability exploits viruses, spyware, botnets, APTs and more
By looking at the associated risks along with how the applications are being used, administrators can make more informed decisions on how to treat the applications via a security policy.